2000 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.4 V8
$7,900GLENWOOD SPRINGS, 81601 | 04/06/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000406974
1 OWNER - METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND PAMPERED! This F-150 Lariat with Triton 5.4L V8 has been garaged and babied over it's life. It's running perfectly. You aren't going to find a better kept or cleaner 2000 F-150 that is 100% ready to go with nothing needed. This list should answer most of your questions. Looking forward to talking with you about the truck:
• We are the only owners with clean title in hand
• We are selling only because I’m getting a truck through my employer and my son is getting a car soon and we need the space in the driveway.
• Zero accidents
• One of the photos is the original window sticker which has a lot of the vehicle details you need to know.
• Religiously maintained including synthetic oil changes from the start. I use only Mobile 1 oil and filters
• Not knowing we would be selling I recently did the following work just as preventative maintenance and to
keep it in “tip-top” condition. This list alone was $3,300:
1. Total tune up last month (March 2019) (New spark plugs and wires – I used NGK Iridium plugs for
an upgrade, and Denso OEM wires/boots). I did this as preventative maintenance and to maintain
fuel efficiency & performance.
2. Brand new headlight assemblies last year. Original ones were getting that haze on them from the
3. New windshield a few months ago
4. Brand new power door lock solenoids this winter. Done by Jim’s Automotive in GWS. The locks
were starting to stick when using the keyless key fobs so I did both doors a few months ago. Like
5. Fresh round of paint on the wheel well moldings and various touch ups – done by Professional Auto
Body last fall. Also put on new pin stripes to keep it looking sharp.
6. New in line fuel filter (OEM Motorcraft) this winter
7. New air filter (upgraded Motorcraft part) this winter
8. Fresh oil change 200 miles ago
9. New bug guard installed last year.
10. Power steering flush and new power steering pump March 2019 (I noticed a small leak at the pump
and decided to get ahead of it and just replace it)
11. New drive belt
12. Freshly waxed with Car Guys premium wax
13. I purchased a Delphi IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve but have not installed it yet. It doesn’t need it, I
just like to keep fresh parts on the truck as preventative. I will give you the new part.
• I have a folder of all the maintenance that’s been done.
• While at the Ford Dealer, they did a multi point inspection and came out with a clean bill of health.
• I added a trailer electronic brake control
• At time of the purchase, we upgraded to custom running boards and 2 tone paint. Done by the Ford body
• 2 things I’m in the middle of (and will have done before we hand off to you):
1. New running board 3M non slip treads. The passenger side tread started to fall off so I bought 3M
running board material and just waiting for warmer weather. Both sides will match with new
2. Small hole in leather in back seat. I have a leather repair kit on the way.
• The truck body and paint is in incredible condition for a 2000. Mostly due to regular waxes, not using for
off-roading, etc. Interior is incredible clean as well.
• Michelin LTX MS tires with a lot of life left.
• Includes original carpet mats plus all weather mats.
With older vehicles, I know the main concern in cost of repairs coming up. If you become serious about the truck I can put you in touch with both the Ford technician and Jim's Auto (both shops did an overall inspection for me while helping me with some of the items above). These were recent inspections this year and both gave a thumbs up on everything.
It's tough departing with this but it's time. Thank you for looking. Please, serious inquires only.