Operations Manager at Sunsense Solar in CARBONDALECarbondale, 81623 | 03/26/2021 | Ad id: 8-0000671621-01
This position manages the operational divisions (Residential, Commercial, Service/O&M/Off Grid) and entails full engagement with all other Sunsense departments (Sales, Design, Procurement, Administration and Accounting) and requires a skill set capable of growth within the company.
• Have previous experience in the PV industry and EPC operations (strongly preferred).
o Knowledge of PV product lines (grid tie, off grid, commercial).
o Knowledge of PV system installation and operation as well as safety protocols.
o PV Installation and project management experience helpful.
o Certifications (some/all preferred): NABCEP, OSHA 10/30, First Aid/CPR/AED.
• Computer proficiency, specifically with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, CAD, web applications.
• Possess solid communication skills with a solutions-oriented approach.
• Be organized and be able to prioritize and delegate in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a working knowledge of business financials and accounting systems.
• Manage operational divisions: Residential, Commercial, Service/O&M/Off-Grid.
• Enforce safety protocols, develop and maintain safety documentation, initiate, review and update policies.
• Perform announced and unannounced job site visits for safety and quality checks.
• Coordinate all repairs, calibrations and purchases of tools, trucks, safety gear, etc.
• Maintain and update external posts for open positions, review and maintain incoming Operations resumes and lead interview teams for Operations hires. Perform operations performance reviews. HR management.
• Develop and maintain an efficient structure for weekly review of departmental timesheets.
• Support division leaders in their roles, train as needed, and serve as resolution point for client or subcontractor issues.
• Drive efficiencies across operational divisions and among departments to find ways to streamline processes and workflows, establish/maintain lines of communication, save costs and generally provide guidance within the Operations Department and throughout the company.
• Salary range DOE
• Review in three months
• Annual performance evaluation
• Continuing education assistance
• Monthly Expense Reimbursement
• Employer-Paid Life & Short Term Disability Insurance.
• Cell phone stipend
• Vacation, personal, sick time
• Limited use of company tools, vehicles, etc.Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.