Recruiter (Entry Level)Carbondale, 81623 | 05/30/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000250497
Recruiter (Entry Level)
RB Insurance Group is expanding to Carbondale, CO! Become part of an organization with over 20 years of stability and experience in Health Insurance. We are seeking personable candidates interested in the Health Insurance industry to join our small Carbondale team. Train, develop and utilize a broad range of skills relating to marketing and recruiting health insurance brokers. No experience required.
The ideal candidate can strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoys networking with business professionals and contributing new, innovative ideas to the team. This person is self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to earn not only an hourly wage, but additional compensation for performance. The ideal candidate has recently graduated or is looking to explore a new career in Health Insurance.
Summary: This entry level position will source and build new relationships with prospective brokers nationwide for Medicare Supplements, Indemnity Products, and Medicare Advantage Plans. As a member of our team you will prospect, screen and contract new brokers, develop reports on key metrics and maintain positive working relationships with business partners.
Areas of Focus:
- Industry Knowledge
- Business Partner Relations
Culture and Responsibilities
RBI believes in putting our employee’s health and happiness first, which in-turn results in superior performance and a satisfying work-life balance. Get to know your team and the leadership that drives the success of RBI’s continued nationwide expansion as a Medicare Sales Leader. Employees are encouraged to; hike, bike, raft, ski fish, explore and enjoy the beauty that Carbondale and the Roaring Fork Valley have to offer when not on the clock.
When in the office, located in beautiful Carbondale, Colorado, recruiters work in teams of six and are expected to work four, ten-hour days a week, Monday through Thursday with occasional flex days on Fridays. Led by our Carbondale resident Chief Strategies Officer, you will collaborate on new campaigns, improve organizational strategy and exceed recruiting goals. During the work day you will:
- Generate and manage new prospects and opportunities with ideal candidates
- present our value proposition to inbound prospective broker
- Follow-up regularly with potential broker and recruiting opportunities
- complete assessments with brokers and sales coordinators
- Present new products and technology services to prospective brokers
- Complete contracting and onboarding of new brokers
- Maintain positive relationships with key business partners
- Assist with developing Marketing campaigns and recruiting strategies
- Report on your success during coaching sessions
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Possess strong verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Possess excellent presentation and negotiation skills using diplomacy and tact
- Engage effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization and associated partners
- Organize work, prioritize, and delegate to meet deadlines, and make timely decisions with sound judgment
Required Education and skills:
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Remain in good standing with the Colorado Department of Insurance
Please submit resumes to: Justin.email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time 40 Hours Per Week
Target Start Date: June 18 th , 2018
Salary: Minimum $15 per hour plus commission. Hourly negotiable depending on experience.