Patient Experience Concierge at Steadman Philippon Research Institute in ASPENAspen, 81611 | 10/05/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000626454-01
Patient Experience Concierge
The Patient Experience Concierge is responsible for providing proactive assistance to patients by providing recommendations for accommodation, transport, and home care services, or any service in which the patient shows interest. Concierge will assist patients with all aspects of their clinic or surgical visit with the goal of providing world-class patient experiences.
Location: Aspen, CO.
Classification: full-time, year around non-exempt position with benefits.
Tentative employment start date: December 1st, 2020.
- Welcome patients and family members in a professional and upbeat manner. Answer patient and visitor questions; greet patients and navigate flow. Make patients and guests comfortable in waiting room.
- Assist in resolving patient concerns or issues.
- Assist with patient itineraries, including hotel rates and reservations and transport options for patients.
- Maintain relationships with vendors in the area; must be active in the community and have a good understanding of the local area and all that is on offer.
- Provide restaurant, entertainment and activity suggestions for patients and family members.
- Maintain specific metrics for clinical team utilization, trends of patient requests, as well as any metric Leadership labels necessary to track.
- Maintain professional relationships with vendors in the Aspen, Roaring Fork Valley areas (i.e. restaurants, transportation services, dog sitting services, delivery services, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Three to five years’ experience working in customer service, hospitality, travel agency preferred.
- Must have a strong ability to solve issues on the spot, use resources available to them, and continue pro-active resolution with empathy through any circumstance.
- Ability to work individually and as a team player.
- Detailed oriented and excellent organization skills.
- Excel skills required.
- Maintains confidentiality of all medical, financial, or other sensitive materials and information in printed, electronic or verbal form which may jeopardize the privacy of patients.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Retirement Plan match up to 4%
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Parking available
- And more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.